Luxury Vinyl Flooring Installation in The New River Valley
Luxury vinyl flooring is one of the easiest types of flooring to install, making it great for someone who likes to do their own home projects or the budget conscious. We can help you learn more about installing your own vinyl flooring. But we still recommend you leave installation to our professionals at Dehart Tile.
Our team of experts will install your vinyl flooring beautifully and efficiently, so it will look perfect from the first day. We are committed to providing you with the wonderful service. You will love the look of your new floors when you work with us.
Learn more about what to expect so that you can be prepared for your new vinyl floors.
Before and During Your Luxury vinyl Installation
What to do Before Your Vinyl Flooring Installation
Before your tile flooring installation day, there are a few steps you need to take to ensure your room is ready for our installation crew, unless this is included as part of your contract.
- Remove all furniture, décor, and empty all closets
- Arrange for your old floor covering to be removed
- Complete any projects such as painting baseboards or woodwork
- Make sure your subfloor is ready for installation, including removing any debris or dirt
What to Expect on Installation Day
- Prepare to be home and/or available to answer any questions on your installation day
- Keep pets and children away from the rooms where the vinyl will be installed
- Our crews will work efficiently to ensure your vinyl floor is pristine from day one
Luxury vinyl Care & Maintenance
Learn more about how to keep your vinyl floors looking beautiful for many years with our care and maintenance guide.