Hardwood Flooring Installation in The New River Valley
The installation of hardwood flooring should be left to the professionals. Trust our team of experts at Dehart Tile to install your hardwood flooring efficiently and beautifully. We are committed to providing you with the wonderful service. You will love the look of your new floors when you work with us.
Learn more about what to expect so that you can be prepared for your new hardwood floors.
Before and During Your Hardwood Installation
What to do Before Your Hardwood Installation
Before your tile flooring installation day, there are a few steps you need to take to ensure your room is ready for our installation crew, unless this is included as part of your contract.
- Remove all furniture, décor, and empty all closets
- Arrange for your old floor covering to be removed
- Complete any projects such as painting baseboards or woodwork
- Make sure your subfloor is ready for installation, including removing any debris or dirt
What to Expect on Installation Day
- Prepare to be home and/or available to answer any questions on your installation day
- Keep pets and children away from the rooms where the hardwood will be installed
- Our crews will work efficiently to ensure your hardwood is pristine from day one
hardwood Care & Maintenance
Learn more about how to make sure your hardwood floors last a lifetime with our care and maintenance guide.