Carpet Installation in The New River Valley
Trust our experts at Dehart Tile to install your new carpet. Carpet installation is best left to professionals so that it looks perfect from day one. We are committed to providing you with top-notch service. Our team is courteous and efficient. You will love the look of your new floors when you work with us.
Learn more about what to expect so that you can be prepared for your new carpet.
Before and During Your Carpet Installation
What to do Before Your Carpet Installation
Before your tile flooring installation day, there are a few steps you need to take to ensure your room is ready for our installation crew, unless this is included as part of your contract.
- Remove all furniture, décor, and empty all closets
- Arrange for your old floor covering to be removed, making sure to leave the tack strips in place
- Complete any projects such as painting baseboards or woodwork
- Make sure your subfloor is ready for installation, including removing any debris or dirt
What to Expect on Installation Day
- Prepare to be home and/or available to answer any questions on your installation day
- Keep pets and children away from the rooms where the carpet will be installed
- Our crews will work efficiently to ensure your carpet is pristine from day one
Carpet Care & Maintenance
Learn more about how to keep your carpet pristine for many years with our care and maintenance guide.